Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
- Install and maintain of infrastructure components such as Server/VMs, storage, network switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxy servers, backup etc
- Install/Configure/Upgrade infrastructure devices and applications
- Harden OS / install security patches
- Configure clustering, failover and vMotion for HA purposes
- Work with data center team to resolve issues on Firewall and Router/Switch
- Assist application team with application related troubleshooting as required
- Create and maintain Infrastructure-related documents such as Design, Test and Post-deployment Operations documentation
- Conduct UAT, ORT and assist with SSAT, Performance Tests and work with the wider team to resolve all infrastructure issues that arise from these activities
- Vendor management and incident management during project life cycle
- Support change requests on an on-going basis
- Candidate must be able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
For consultant role, in addition to technical skills, candidate must be able to
- Develop technical architecture and design for on-premise and Cloud architecture
- Lead a technical workstream to gather requirements, design, build, test and deploy
- Perform pre-sales/BD role
- Lead discussions with client and have good client presentation skills
- Lead a team and meet assigned objectives