Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
At Accenture, we believe in working alongside our clients to transform their business amidst the technological disruptions in today’s world. We work with prolific companies and industry leaders daily, bringing to the table a wealth of capabilities and deep insight to deliver innovative solutions and designs for our clients, allowing them to thrive in the face of fierce competition and disruption on a global scale.
As a Senior Service Designer, you will go to great lengths and travel long distances to bring value-based innovation to our clients, as we operate across Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. We believe the best thinkers are divergent, analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways.
Service designers help us see what is hidden in plain sight. Their role is to understand people and design around people's needs, wants and desires. This is not a studio-based design job but a hybrid role of creative and management consulting disciplines as we cover lots of air miles and engage with top management directly.
In between client assignments your professional home will be the Accenture Innovation Hub in Singapore where we host clients from all over AAPAC. If you have the ambition to grow in this direction and pride yourself with a habit of constantly redefining the status quo, we look forward to hearing from you.
As an experienced service designer in our Innovation team, you’ll:
- Prepare, plan and conduct design research, i.e. interviews, observations, simulations, surveys.
- Produce exciting video content that can surprise top management with insights from the field.
- Run design sprints with consulting teams and client management.
- Translate complex system capabilities and statistical modelling methods into compelling stories that resonate with clients.
- Host industry conferences and workshops for top management client audiences.
- Manage, mentor and grow creative talent. Be an advisor and advocate for their career development and success on client engagements, innovation center workshops and opportunity development.