- 7+ years of relevant work experience at digital or advertising agencies and/or experience managing digital media buying.
- In-depth knowledge of the efficacy of all digital media channels in APAC markets, with a proven track record in programmatic buying, trafficking, DSP partners, behavioral/audience targeting and paid social for top/mid funnel and performance goals.
- Experience working in a global team.
- Proficiency in at least 1 Analytics platform is a must (preferred Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics).
- Agile and able to adapt quickly to operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Ability to foster an environment for cross-departmental collaboration.
- Experience building and developing a team's capabilities in digital media.
- Expert level of knowledge and understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape.
- Experienced in brokering direct contracts/commercials with DSP’s and data-providers.
- Strong knowledge of data and audience management, segmentation and data privacy.
- Deep knowledge and experience working for or with the lead DSP’s e.g. MediaMath, DataXu, The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager.
- Experience working with the lead DMP’s e.g. SFDC/Krux, Adobe, Oracle /BlueKai.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.