Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
- Administration, Configuration and Troubleshooting of network management software, including maintenance and administration and review of proposed network changes.
- Advanced level troubleshooting and support of PKI system issues
- Serve as a PKI Registration Authority (RA) for PKI systems.
- Maintain and support PKI systems within the organization.
- Provide Level 2/3 support for Operations during business-critical incidents requiring knowledge of incident management, change management, troubleshooting methods & tools, log review, monitoring, alerting & reporting.
- Participate in War Room sessions initiated by the Command Center to drive critical issue resolution
- Manage escalation of issues from Level 1-2 support
- Provide 24/7 support to Enterprise servers/Networking/Security in case of P1 and P2 incidents