- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
- At least 7 years of industry/consulting experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc would be an advantage)
- Possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.