- Analyzing, optimizing, and implementing processes in front, middle, and back office as well as in reference and market data management
- Assisting to select and introduce appropriate IT products used for trading, settlement, and risk management
- Supporting the implementation of large capital market outsourcing solutions in the fields of custody/asset services, i.e. settlement, fund administration, portfolio management of securities and/or safekeeping, transaction processing, safekeeping and management of securities, taxes, reporting systems, and collateral management
- At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
- At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiar with Capital Markets (e.g. FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management) and trading platforms such as Murex, Calypso, Fidessa, Kondor+ are preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory reform frameworks such as Dodd Frank, Basel, MiFiD, EMIR, IFRS9, FRTB are an advantage
- Experience in standardizing front-to-back trading processes with specific focus on post-trade processing (settlements, payments) and related efficiency
- Knowledge in trade processing operating models across different countries and regions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.