Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience in delivering data warehouse or advanced analytics solutions, especially in designing large Big Data technologies or analytics solutions.
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in Big Data hardware/software products, frameworks and methodologies.
- Product development experience is preferred.
- PhD/Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- AWS Services (Redshift, DynamoDB, etc)
- Big data techniques and solutions (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- databases (e.g.MS SQL, MySQL)
- data repository design (e.g. operational data stores, dimensional data stores, data marts)
- data interrogation techniques (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
- real-time structured and unstructured data storage and ingestion.
- data quality tools and processes.
- data transformation and terminology equivalence mapping.
- data modelling for analytics (e.g. star schemas, snowflake schemas).
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law