The Asia Pacific (APAC) Solution Architect is responsible for working with AWS APAC GTM lead, supporting client Solutioning team to drive AWS-based cloud solutioning.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AWS technical and strategic topics
- Business Case development/TCO, application assessment, and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Contribute to the Accenture AWS community and assets
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Set strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.