- At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
- At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
- Deep skills in one or a few of the following:
- Service Management, Business Process Re-engineering(BPR), Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) strategy, Human capital solutions, HR transformation, Workforce strategy, Industry-related strategy, Industry-driven management consulting, Operating model design, Service Design, Design Thinking
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.