To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience handling end to end delivery with specific experience in managing projects that use mobile technologies, open source and cloud technologies and crucially will have practical experience of agile development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing Digital development/Experience Design projects/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on a large scale
- Enable teams to create and run outstanding user-centered digital services using appropriate agile principles and methodologies in line with the business requirements.
- Work with the team and product owner to define a value and user-driven roadmap for the product and translate this into actionable user stories and sprint plans.
- Successful track record of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. SAFe/LeSS/SCRUM)
- Ensure the team are focused on delivering into production early and often to release measurable benefits
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Min of 7 years of delivery lead experience with hands-on experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management)
- Min of 5+ years of large-scale agile transformation and delivery
- 1 or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Professional
- SAFe Program Consultant , LeSS or Lean Methodologies
- Experience managing multiple scrum teams simultaneously
- Experience working with multi-site teams doing distributed agile delivery
- Experience in Agile engineering practices like TDD, XP, Continuous Delivery, DevOps is an advantage
- Consulting or Industry experience in agile delivery, transformation or coaching is preferable
Professional Skill Requirements
- Hands on experience in transforming a waterfall organization to a Hybrid Agile organization
- Expertise in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Ability to do agile release planning for a larger client program
- Prior experience in conducting agile specific trainings (Agile methodologies, Engineering practices, Product Owner trainings etc. )
- Hands on experience in working as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master for at least 4 projects
- Strong background on agile tools like Rally, Jira, Version One etc.
- Develop and deliver Agile consulting solutions to Accenture clients.
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring to Accenture client organizations on Agile, Lean and related methodologies
- Understand the technical aspects of implementation and work closely with the delivery managers to ensure a smooth delivery
- Contribute to a culturally diverse and distributed team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law