- Learn and apply new technologies like API, mobile apps, cloud and analytics to solve real-life problems
- Act as API Management Product technical Subject Matter Expert
- Help to develop proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance as an API Subject Matter Expert during bid stage
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms, mobile apps, mobile backend or any other exciting web technologies
- Conduct or participate in digital workshops to help clients define problem statements or value propositions
- Follow closely the digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products/solutions to ingest into solutions
- Computer Science, IT or Engineering Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
- Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
- Problem Solver
- Technically strong, thinks ‘digital’, constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
- Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.