The Accenture Digital Business Operations Specialist will be responsible to deliver business operations support to the ASEAN Digital GU Lead and Business Operations Lead. You’re expected to work collaboratively with the various ASEAN Digital business unit leads to enable the execution of our business strategy by implementing and managing various programs to ensure alignment against our business and operational goals. You will be supporting the ASEAN Digital Business Operations Lead in engaging key stakeholders and participate in the regular monitoring, analyzing and reporting of our business performance. Part of your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to financial, operational and talent management pertaining to the ASEAN Digital business.
- Participate in the development and improvement of standardized operation processes.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement and optimization programs and managing critical program dependencies.
- Ensure that business operations and related work teams have clear strategies and approaches in place that link to the overall goal of the ASEAN Digital business.
- Support the business leads in establishing the vision, mission and goals to align with business and operational objectives.
- Participate in the forecasting and tracking of portfolio of projects and functions. Design appropriate management reports or scorecards that articulate financial results and highlight inefficiencies.
- Work with sales/delivery/product teams to ensure business operations requirements are understood to enable effective support and delivery.
- Monitor the delivery of business results. Understand, meet and monitor stakeholders’ expectations and take corrective actions to address gaps.
- Manage business operations related risks and mitigation.
- Use the latest Accenture tools to provide insights to the business.