Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Undertake test planning activities for either Agile or Waterfall deliveries
- Analyze functional and technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios
- Identify issues and risks relating to workload, escalate these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases
- Effectively prepare regression, ad hoc and re-tests as required
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models
- Execute tests thoroughly to ensure software quality including running automated tests
- Liaise with the test lead/scrum team on any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives and enhancements to current procedures including recommending quality improvements
- Assist the test lead with test closure reports and gaining sign off from key stakeholders