Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Assisting in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assisting in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
- Assisting in defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application, network, training course, user interface or any other technology or product
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- At least 1-2 years' relevant IT experience in Java/ J2EE
- Working knowledge of Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle DB, Web Services, Spring MVC or Struts, Log4j, Hibernate, Eclipse
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.