- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies
- Identify/evaluate business and technology risks
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Employ a structured approach to project delivery to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs to clients
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting
A good honours degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees.
Majors or disciplines in Cybersecurity would be a bonus.
Recent graduates (with <3 years of work experience) and graduating students graduating in your last academic year
Prior relevant internship and/or part-time work experience.
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.