Build your career here
Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to continuously improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to build a rewarding career and be part of an inclusive and diverse team at Accenture.
We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to work in an innovative environment, where you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies.
Our services help organizations address evolving and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber intelligence & security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise. Apply deep security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients. In addition, the role might require providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies
- Identify/evaluate business and technology risks
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Employ a structured approach to project delivery to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs to clients
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting