Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
AAPAC Innovation team being part of Products Operating Group focuses on value creation for our clients based on best in class digital transformation and innovation frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and business designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation process and generating savings by implementing cutting-edge digital solutions. This team plays a pivotal role in different projects, which include strategy, performance improvement, operational improvement, and due diligence, helping clients unlock trapped value and leapfrog their growth.
As a Consultant/Analyst, you will have responsibility for:
- Supporting the delivery of Innovation consulting projects
- Engaging with clients on identifying client and industry problems, validating hypotheses, and designing and implementing data powered solutions and capabilities to improve business outcomes
- Conduct in-depth interviews with various stakeholders within the organization to understand current processes and available resources
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge
- Identifying client and industry problems, validating hypotheses, and designing and implementing data powered solutions and capabilities to improve business outcomes
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Facilitate design thinking workshops with the client to understand current pain points and issues
- Work in a team to brainstorm possible digital solutions and strategies and build recommendations for the client
- Participate in project delivery to help the client realise value from the solution
- Participate in the preparation of business proposals and presentations