Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
• Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements.
• Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Marketing technologies.
• Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap.
• Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices.
• Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
• Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs.
• Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
• Research and analyze market landscapes and emerging platforms, patterns, practices, and methodologies to drive differentiated service offerings for clients and foster greater professional development opportunities for internal talent.
• Provide thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts.
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts.