In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following:
- 7 years of experience with 5 years of hands on predictive analytics experience using structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- 5 years of experience deploying large analytics initiatives/ programs across industry verticals is a must. Any prior experience with a blue chip global management consulting firm is also a plus.
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large scale analytics project delivery.
- Strong executive presence and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, R), analytical methods and big data technologies (Hadoop).
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law