Technical Skill Requirements
- Possess 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- Environment management: Linux/Unix, Windows, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Sensu, Elk
- Build automation, code & configuration management: Maven, Ant, Gerrit, Git, Nexus, SonarQube
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, Bamboo, UrbanCode, CA release automation
- Collaboration and task management: Jira, TFS, Rally
- Test automation: J-Unit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Environment services: OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, NGINX
- Virtualization & container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with installation and configuration of Continuous Integration tools .
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Previous maintenance experience of automated tooling.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Good technical skills and aptitude
- Good at fault finding and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to variety of delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law