- Collaborate with application teams to recommend appropriate DevOps solution, covering areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures.
- Install and configure DevOps tools
- Document and maintain DevOps procedures
- Work with Continuous Integration/Configuration platforms and tools to automate the deployment flow
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
- Develop scripts as needed
- Possess 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- Environment management: Linux/Unix, Windows, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Sensu, Elk
- Build automation, code & configuration management: Maven, Ant, Gerrit, Git, Nexus, SonarQube
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, Bamboo, UrbanCode, CA release automation
- Collaboration and task management: Jira, TFS, Rally
- Test automation: J-Unit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Environment services: OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, NGINX
- Virtualization & container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with installation and configuration of Continuous Integration tools .
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Previous maintenance experience of automated tooling.
- Good technical skills and aptitude
- Good at fault finding and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to variety of delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.