- Responsible for sales and revenue generated tagged to ASEAN Digital Architecture team.
- Grow the team to deliver the Digital Architecture work across the projects assigned to them
- Lead the go-to-market initiatives to understand current and future client needs in the context of Digital Architecture across all industry verticals and apply insights to make recommendations for developing new capabilities and assets aligned with the industry portfolio
- Recruit, manage and develop a high-performance technical team with focus on skill development across Digital Architecture
- Work hand-in-hand with the Head of Digital Integration to engage senior client stakeholders and present digital concepts such as Digital Transformation through 2-speed IT.
- Interface internally within Accenture to collaborate on sales and origination and on infusing Digital Architecture into core offerings and industry business services.
- Cultivate relationships with geographic Leadership team and counterparts in Digital, as well as Client Account Leads at our most complex and strategic accounts in ASEAN, to ensure we are bringing the best of Accenture’s digital capabilities to our clients
- Represent Accenture Digital at select speaking engagements.
- Minimum 10 years of experience dealing with Digital Architecture – SOA, API, Microservices, Cloud, DevOps – in Presales or Delivery capacity
- Experience working in a Consulting environment would be an added advantage
- Must have experience in previously managing and developing teams. An ideal starting team size would be 10 people
- Experience in Sales, or working with sales teams with the ability to influence and manage these stakeholders based on the current technology stack availabilities
- Good written and spoken communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.