sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sales Program Management Specialist, you’re expected to work collaboratively with various business leads to enable the execution of business strategy and plan by creating, implementing and managing a program office function. Engage key stakeholders and participate with them on monitoring and reporting progress. Liaise across different leads within the business units to ensure alignment on the business operation goals and approach. May have responsibilities for the financial management and operational management of a specific business unit.
• Lead and be the point of contact for the programs/initiatives within the business to ensure appropriate communication and timely response to requests;
• Be a business advisor and support the end-to-end submission of major bids;
• Drive strategy, key policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams;
• Work with internal stakeholders in the business to provide the entire view of the sales pipeline and view of determining initiatives / programs to drive improvement and achieving plan/forecast;
• Account planning, track, forecast, analysis and preparing reports, contract controllable income and cost to serve trends, and work in conjunction with various teams to educate and price deals appropriately;
• Design appropriate management reports/scorecards that articulate financial metrics and highlight inefficiencies;
• Coordinate, manage and develop presentation materials for CSG Leadership Team;
• Other responsibilities including ad-hoc projects and programs as required by CSG Leadership Team.