- Lead a team to forward plan the release windows and cycles across a projects
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Coordinate release content and effort
- Communicate key project plans, commitments and changes
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Manage the development, documentation, implementation, and communication of project-wide information security strategies, practices and policies.
- Lead a team to review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Lead a team to review new products, applications, and vendors to identify security design gaps to evaluate appropriate security capabilities, assessing their risk and their value in support of project goals
- Provide advisory and consulting services as needed to various project teams.
- Meet with project teams and other system architects to develop system designs and project plans that include the appropriate security controls and meet security standards
- Prepare specific security status reports
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.