- 5 or more years of relevant functional experience in network architect role or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in multiple architectural domains
- Expert knowledge in network design to include routing, switching, datacenter and security.
- Networking and associated protocols including TCP/UDP, DMVPN, OSPF, BGP, DNS, SNMP and other internet associated protocols
- IP addressing to include subnetting, route aggregation, and BGP route maps
- Redundant network systems design experience
- Experience with infrastructure sizing and capacity planning
- Design, architect, implement and managing multivendor network and security devices
- Expert in routine and switching
- Design, architect, implement and manage Cisco Firepower
- Design, architect, implement and manage F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF
- Experience in A10 and CA L7 devices preferred not required
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.