Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Job Description: Market Engagement Manager (MEM)
The Market Engagement Manager (MEM) serves as a single point of contact who is accountable towards local market for driving digital outcomes from demand through service, geared towards delivering locally lead MCM campaigns based on local insights and nuances derived from campaign interaction data and market trends.
- Regular touch points (weekly/monthly) with LOC brand and MCM leads, as well at a more strategic level (e.g. quarterly) to support and provide input on the overall local brand strategy plan.
- End-to-end orchestration to ensure delivery of campaigns including localization of global templates.
- Extracting relevant assets from Library and providing them to LOC brand and MCM leads for consideration
- Driving service adoption, local insights, MCM expertise & best practice guidance
- Translating analytics and performance reports into meaningful recommendations to optimize campaigns “on-the-fly” as well as input into future campaign strategies
- Ensures translation of assets to local markets and completion of campaigns briefing document
- Coordination touchpoint with strategic and print agencies, as well as with medical and regulatory for reviews
- Creates and maintains a close business relationship with the local client marketing lead and team, including regular travel to client site in for business meetings
- Works with a LOC brand teams for prioritisation & adaptation when priorities change
- Interfaces with offshore Digital Project Managers who manage actual execution to ensure correct priority and service levels for the local market
- Ensures service reports and campaign reports delivered on time to local market client
- Facilitate service introduction & change confirmation focusing on local market opportunities
- Governance management to provide scheduling, management reporting inputs and action tracking associated with Service Governance