Job Location: Singapore
Regional Description: Singapore
Job Number: 00615079 00615079_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
The Life Science Industry is experiencing a sustained period of rapid growth. This is generating exciting career opportunities and the need to onboard a Integration Architecture that will help lead the fast-paced growth of the Accenture Life Science business unit across the regions.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
As an Integration Architect, you are part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and you focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness.
• Hands-on development, configuration of integration layer based on an Enterprise Service Bus and/or API management system
• Defining messaging standards, API standards for products/platforms
• Understands and can define/develop microservices
• Understands containerization and monetarization of microservices
• Designing new application and technical architecture components for various applications of medium-to-high complexity
• Assisting the introduction of new technology solutions that are medium-to-complex in nature from design through to overseeing rollout
• Establishing a service library/catalog and be familiar with REST based Web Services, Json, and design of canonical models
• Providing full estimations of delivery effort across all areas of design, build, test and rollout activities
• Creating solution blueprints through to component technical specifications
• Engaging with product owners and business users as well other technologists in analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to help support application design decisions
• Providing development support to various application development teams including setting technical direction in conjunction with application development team leads
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• 5+ years’ experience working as an Integration Architect
• A proven track record of the design of various application changes of medium-to-high complexity
• Strong practical understanding of web, API and cloud development concepts, design patterns and industry best practices
• Solid understanding of multiple SDLC principles and their application to different systems and projects (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodology)
• Knowledge in design and implementation of application or enterprise service bus (ESB) or API management system
• Have experience in products like Mulesoft, Apigee, Redhat, WebMethods and JBoss.
• Familiar with REST based Web Services, Json and design of Canonical models
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.