• Candidate must have minimum of 2 years strong experience with Amazon Web Services AI, Big data and Analytic Services. with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
• Candidate must have at least the AWS Big Data Specialty Certification
• Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 2 implementations of AWS Bigdata and Analytics services (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
• Experience with the Apache Hadoop frameworks and PIG scripting
• Experience with core AWS Analytic Services, including areas such as:
• Mange and design Amazon EMR and Elastic search clusters to support data scientists
• Design and build real time analytic services for streaming and live data sources
• Develop data strategies for supporting big data projects using AWS Data Storage and Database services
• Architect and Optimize large highly scalable Data Warehouse solutions
• Work with the latest machine learning and AI services to support the Digital Analytics team
• Build out IoT rules engines and gateways to support IoT programs
• Candidate must have 5+ years of IT and Analytics experience, including project/team management activities such as:
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Technology Delivery Lead for medium size project or greater
• Discussing technologies with a IT director or VP level resources
• Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science or equivalent
• Experienced AWS Cloud Analytic specialization in at least 3 of the following areas:
• AWS Big Data: Framework Design and build using Amazon EMR and ElasticSearch, Realtime Data Analytics leveraging Amazon Kinesis Firehouse and Kinesis Streams
• Bigdata Storage: Storage strategy and design using, Object based storage, No SQL Databases, Managed Databases, Performance tuning, Graph Databases
• Datawarehouse: Using and tuning Amazon Redshift
• Artificial Intelligence: Speech recognition using Lex and Polly, Pattern recognition using Rekognisition and Amazon Machine Learning for wizard deployments
• IoT Securely and connect multiple devices to the AWS IoT Platform
• Experience setting up and supporting Analytic and Insight services such as Apache SPARK, Tableau and R.
• Designed build and support Machine learning tools sets such as MXNet and Tensaflow to support machine learning
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.