• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
• Candidate must have at least 2 AWS Associate Certifications or the AWS Architect Professional Certification
• Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 2 implementations (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
• Experience with at least 1 programming language (compiled or scripted languages)
• Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
• Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
• Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
• Environment and application automation
• CloudFormation and third party automation approach/strategy
• Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
• AWS Cost Management and Optimization
• Architect and support applications to be high resilient using the AWS platform designs
• Candidate must have 5+ years of IT and Technical Architecture experience, including project/team management activities such as:
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Technology Delivery Lead for medium size project or greater
• Discussing technologies with a IT director or VP level resources
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in the following areas:
• AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
• AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
• AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
• Supporting availability and scalability for Enterprise packaged/COTS Applications on AWS: SAP / HANA, Oracle Applications, WebMethods, etc. on AWS.
• Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
• Unix, Linux, Windows Administration and scripting
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.