Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
• Leads Learning Ops Support team of Schedulers, LMS Administrators, and Coordination and Orientation teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
• Onboards, trains, and conducts performance reviews of Learning Ops Support team.
• Engages with Learning Ops to finalize demand plan details.
• End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
• Supports Learning Ops and Delivery Leadership with communicating to L&D stakeholders, clients and partners, as needed.
• Manages and develops team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
• Defines standards and reusable approaches within a broad operational framework and recommends methods for improving learning assets and coordinates process improvements efforts.
• Articulates cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
• Oversees daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
• Supports LMS admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
• Supports Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Ops on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
• Provides executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports and accountable to client for custom report exports as needed supported by LMS Admin.
• Escalates delivery issues to Learning Ops along with viable alternative solutions.
• Ensures coverage across team and leans in to support as needed.
• Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency with DSMs across EMEA, APAC & US to create consistency in experience and close knowledge gaps between regions.
• Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Project management skills and event planning experience
• Working independently, accountable for deadlines, able to escalate if necessary
• Comfortable with ambiguity, able to provide advice and guidance when direction is not well defined
• Confidence/assured working with client leadership and delivering difficult messages
• Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements and time management
• Ability to gather, analyze and formulate conclusions on data
• People management. conflict resolution, facilitation, and negotiation
• Cost estimating and financial analysis
• Critical thinking / problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-cultural awareness
• English language proficiency required