Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Financial Services Operating Group serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors. They help clients to achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and back-office automation.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Work with a team delivering consulting services to high growth organizations
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility
- Possess a strong knowledge in leveraging industry methodologies and good practice
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies
- Identify/evaluate complex business and technology risks
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies