Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions. We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business & Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Work with Data Stream team, customer, users, application architect, technical architect, business analysts, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for the application
- Model and design the application data structure, storage, and integration
- Work with the integration solution architects and designers to design the integration solution
- Assist in determining the cross-application data standards, data distribution standards, and tuning strategies
- Work with the technical architects and application designers to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications
- Work with the customer and the other architects to define the Data Strategy, including Data Migration
- Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Support the development and test teams with the creation of test data. Ensure test data conforms to data security requirements
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview
- Ensure Client Data Protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance to Accenture’s Client Data Protection program
- Work with customers and security architect to identify the access control and identity requirements for the application
- Ensure security in reporting and data warehousing