- Collecting and documenting business requirements
- Testing and delivering application documentation
- Recommending effective solutions.
- Verify business requirements and functional specifications.
- Map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Develop and deliver project documentation including requirements traceability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
- Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
- Design any customisations or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
- Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
- Interface between technical teams and client/users.
- Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
- Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
- Conduct system training.
- Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
- Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customisations or extensions.
- 3 to 6 years of experience
- Minimum 2 cycles of project implementation experience
- Fusion Financials experience is preferred (Oracle EBS experience may be considered)
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.