Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
The Travel Industry is experiencing a sustained period of rapid growth. This is generating exciting career opportunities and the need to onboard a Sales Program Management Specialist that will help lead the fast-paced growth of the Accenture Travel business unit across APAC regions. Join us and become an integral part of the Accenture Travel business unit transformation.
The Sales Program Management Specialist contributes to the operational management of the Travel Business Industry reporting to the APAC Travel Industrial Managing Director, working closely with the APAC Product Leadership as well as the Global Travel Industry Leadership. The role will be based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be proactive and success driven, demonstrate passion for the travel industry, and ensure the smooth everyday operations and transformation of the current business.
• Lead and be the point of contact for the programs/initiatives within the business to ensure appropriate communication and timely response to requests. May also be the point of contact for day-to-day business operations related to the Travel Business within the region;
• Be a business advisor and support the end-to-end submission of major bids;
• Drive strategy, key policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams;
• Work with internal stakeholders in the business to provide the entire view of the sales pipeline and view of determining initiatives / programs to drive improvement and achieving plan/forecast;
• Account planning, track, forecast, analysis and preparing reports, contract controllable income and cost to serve trends, and work in conjunction with Products teams to educate and price Travel deals appropriately;
• Lead the recruitment process for APAC travel operations and delivery;
• Design appropriate management reports/scorecards that articulate financial metrics and highlight inefficiencies;
• Drive implementation and management of Travel Digital Community;
• Coordinate, manage and develop presentation materials for Travel Industry Managing Director;
• Support sales and marketing campaigns for opportunities in the Travel sector;
• Other responsibilities including ad-hoc projects and programs as required by APAC Travel Industry Managing Director.