Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
The Oracle Technology Architecture Lead will be responsible for:
- Driving internal awareness in Oracle technology - vision, innovation, capability.
- Building sales pipeline and supporting business opportunities to drive Oracle-related sales.
- Establish good working relationship with internal Industry sales and delivery leads.
- Conducting architecture assessments and define Oracle solutions for complex problems in which analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Define, design, build, deliver, and run Oracle architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application)
- Providing the work's technical conscience, defining and driving the right Oracle solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs
- Defining and ensuring that technology standards are followed and evolve over time
- Providing architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Leading the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
- Interacting with senior management levels involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Managing large teams and/or efforts
- Setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals
- Determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments that are implemented by the team.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong ability to implement technical architecture solutions to solve business problems.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and application migration for Oracle technology solutions into cloud platforms.
- Strong experience in Oracle technology products across Infrastructure, Database, Middleware, Integration and Security.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS products portfolio.
- Strong experience is sales lifecycle, sales strategy and deal shaping.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and deploying solutions using Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
- Experience with Docker or other container technologies and container management systems such as Kubernetes or equivalent.
- Experience in leveraging database technologies such as NoSQL, relational and analytics platforms
- Experience with infrastructure automation protocols such as Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Experience with environment build automation and convergence platforms such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience in leveraging SOA, Microservices and API based architectures.
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management.
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP) and TCP/IP Protocols.
- Experience working in DevOps environment/tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban).
- Good understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle and technical testing
- Experience with AWS or Azure clouds would be an advantage.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.