Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Security help organizations in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address evolving and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber intelligence & security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
- Managing daily Security Operations Center (SOC) work particularly in vulnerability management, investigation, reporting and security monitoring, incident response and security-related enhancements
- Creating and implementing IT Security framework as well as processes
- Executing Vulnerability Management, Security Patching, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Anti-Virus Management lifecycle
- Identifying critical security operations metrics and implementing necessary improvements to create solid security practice
- Overseeing daily IT Security operations while actively monitoring emerging threatens and security technologies
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in IT security operations, IT security management and architecture
- Strong knowledge of information security, IT infrastructure and systems development backed by proven track record of management
- Relevant certification preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH)
- Experience in handling Symantec EndPoint Protection / TrendMicro Deep Security Manager, Symantec Data Center Security, Symantec Enterprise Security Manager/ Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS), ArcSight SIEM, Privilege Management, Certificate Management, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) / Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Firewalls
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.