Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Security help organizations in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address evolving and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber intelligence & security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide deep consulting expertise on complex projects, delivering workable and risk/threat-driven solutions
- Conduct various threat modelling techniques at an application, system and enterprise level
- Create and harvest reusable security patterns through projects and larger security team
- Provide thought leadership on emerging technologies and how they can be secured
- Work in an agile environment to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of security in the System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Maintain and grow a centralised knowledge repository of security requirements, patterns, threat models and capabilities
- Grow a dynamic team of security enthusiasts
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Information Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines
- At least 5 years of Information Security architecture and / or strategy
- CISSP / GSEC / SABSA / TOGAF certifications highly beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to develop expertise on the job and supporting security programs in a mix of technology areas including:
- Open Banking/PSD2, APIs
- Big Data Platform/Security Components (Hortonworks/Apache)
- Cloud Service, Provider, and Platform Security (SaaS, FaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Advanced Identity & Access Management
- Application Security (Secure SDLC, DevSecOps, and Automation)
- Next Generation Network Security (Software Defined Perimeter, Zero Trust/BeyondCorp, SDWAN)
- End User Technology, Productivity & Collaboration Security
- Proven ability to map and understand complex relationships and interactions between Enterprise Architecture, business direction, emerging trends, emerging technologies, and legacy systems
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how information security can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Demonstrated relevant security expertise in designing security solutions for a mix of technology areas, with a focus on application, network and cloud security.
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience and desire to operate as a self-starter and be comfortable working in an ambiguous, yet fast-paced, environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable security capabilities and strategic views from high-level business objectives and technology constraints
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive discussions driving towards results
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.