Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
- Senior technical subject matter expert in the mobility domain across platforms
- Architect who can conceptualize solutions and communicate these solutions to management, coders and business
- Web, Agile and DevOps champion with a hands-on studio mind-set who can quickly combine technologies to showcase real value
- Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and continuous improvement processes
- Master multiple, innovative technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Strive to consistently improve internal processes and foster a knowledge sharing culture
- Visualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.
- At least 8-10 years IT experience in architecture, designing and coding real-world custom software solutions with focus on mobility and web
- Must have solid technical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one mobile (iOS, Android) and the web platform as well as integration technologies (REST API’s, Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication, ideally also usability and design skills
- Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and coders
- Shows thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends
- Shows experience in mentoring and building up high performing teams, staffing und recruiting
- Shows experience in project planning, agile delivery, basic financials and estimation
- Should network outside the organization to bring in an external view.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.