- At least 8-10 years IT experience in architecture, designing and coding real-world custom software solutions with focus on mobility and web
- Must have solid technical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one mobile (iOS, Android) and the web platform as well as integration technologies (REST API’s, Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication, ideally also usability and design skills
- Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and coders
- Shows thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends
- Shows experience in mentoring and building up high performing teams, staffing und recruiting
- Shows experience in project planning, agile delivery, basic financials and estimation
- Should network outside the organization to bring in an external view.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.