Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise
- Participate in projects as the SME focused on delivering agreed business outcomes for our clients and/or Accenture.
- Regularly counsel client management team on issues and trends affecting their organization.
- Lead and/or act as a key player in critical situations within area of expertise, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s)
- Be familiar with Cloud-based Architecture (AWS, Azure or GCP), Agile Methodology & DevOps and can quickly combine technologies to showcase real value
- Use expertise to initiate/participate in API Strategy, API Management and Governance consulting engagements and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
Build Key Relationships
- Collaborate with SMEs and harness their skills as a team to produce a quick working solution to the client that is incremental in nature and priced appropriately
- Collaborate with the Accenture teams and Subject Matter Experts (across tower Interactive, Analytics, Mobility capabilities and industry knowledge) required during the sales process and the communication/collaboration with delivery organization(s) and provide input to Terms and Conditions, where applicable
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team and delivery teams to represent the solution to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups (Operating Group leadership and sales team, senior client buyers and functional owner relationships)
- Partner and team with solution providers and agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Use expertise to develop operable and cost effective solutions, review solution blueprints, effort estimates, conceptual designs, and/or other deliverables
- Actively contribute to Accenture assets/offerings, points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
- Officially act as a mentor or coach to junior people to help grow the next generation of innovators and thought leaders
Drive Quality Delivery and Performance Excellence
- Understand broadly the many technologies and architectural principles, especially API-centric Architecture, Cloud Computing Architecture and ecosystem players that make up the Digital ecosystem and their positions and trajectories, and can confidently discuss these dynamics both inside Accenture and with our clients
- Can articulate assumption, characteristics of the solution leading the deal team to arrive at the best priced solution
- Foster lean & value led solutions
- Drive adoption of platform solutions, reuse of assets and services
Drive Solution Design and Delivery
- Follow closely digital, mobility & cloud computing landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
- Understand and translate client requirements into a solution design, solution plan, proposal and cost and benefit estimate; leverage standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings that may need to be created in shaping deals with innovation & new sales experience
- Help to connect the dots to innovation centers & provide prototyping for selling and delivery
- Coach and mentor client to define the problem by strong questioning and showing them case studies and solutions in the market to enable development of the right solution design
- Understand/clearly define the input required to create cost and benefits estimates; provide input to the deal team on schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan and risk mitigation plans
- Represent the solution in conversation with Operating Group leadership and sales team, senior client buyers and functional owner relationships
- Align final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions as well as client expectations
Enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation
- Participate in external organizations related to functional, technical or industry area of expertise to enhance Accenture's brand recognition, educating on next generation digital technology
- Establish own network of business organizations, think tanks and opinion formers within area of expertise
- Build strong and extensive external networks for the interchange of ideas between Accenture and external decision makers, thought leaders and the wider professional community.
- Demonstrate expertise internally and (preferably) externally (e.g. presentations for analysts/conferences, speaking engagements, published author, etc.)