Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Swivel is of the use of lean startup experiments and prototypes to find the quickest and cheapest way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in a real world environment. Swivel delivers tangible solutions using lean principles, iterative agile development, multi- functional teams and liquid development concepts like micro services.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Lean Startup mentality – arrive at the quickest and cheapest way to solve a problem statement to bring the intended outcome
- Spearhead the culture of co-innovation and co-creation – team-wise and firm-wise
- Deliver values to clients through developing creative and innovative digital solutions, often via aggregating open source or SaaS building blocks
- Identify and recognize potential opportunities in both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Confidently engage potential clients and communicate business values, leading to potential new sales pipelines – adaptive selling across differing revenue models
- Manage development and product lifecycles across various initiatives, along with the appropriate financial forecasting and resource planning
- Be responsible for roadmaps both from a product and/or team perspective – generate strategic thrusts and directions for revenue and team growth
- Constantly challenge the norm – “Is there no better way to do this?”; “How can we create differentiated values?”
- Technical and ‘Hands-On’ approach in solving problems. Definitely not just “PowerPoint” architects
- Engage and manage cross-functional groups
- Passionate about Technology. Follow closely digital landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments