Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Security professionals design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
We are currently looking for Security Consulting Senior Managers with extensive experience in security strategy, architecture, design and implementation for client sales and delivery projects.
- Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings, including security strategy, governance and risk, enterprise security and digital identity, cyber security, emerging technology security, application security and managed security services
- Ability to interpret the relevance of security controls to relevant compliance with legal, industry leading practices, and regulatory environments
- Developing and presenting at industry conferences as a subject matter expert in the security field
- Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as it relates to our client's business
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts
- Business development responsibilities around security including opportunity origination, capture and relationship development
- Ability to translate technical security requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Conduct security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
- Deliver security services that meet Accenture project quality specifications
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Lead the growth, development and support junior security resources
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15 years’ working experience in delivery security consultancy and projects in infrastructure security, cybersecurity and/or identity and access management
- Extensive experience in security solutioning / design, technical writing and presentation, and report generation
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.) would be preferred
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a complex problem-solving environment
- Leadership experience in heading a team
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.