Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Marketing & Communications is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; Internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
The role of the ASEAN Integrated Marketing & Communications Lead is to design, develop and execute an integrated marketing and communications plan to help grow Accenture’s business in the countries within ASEAN, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. To achieve this, the individual will be responsible to explore new ways to position Accenture as a leading local brand and drive consideration for our capabilities across target clients, recruits, and employees.
In addition, the candidate will build connections in the local business community and help to position Accenture and its leaders in those communities.Overall, the position is fully accountable to the Marketing & Communications leadership and local leadership for all aspects of Marketing & Communications in the country. These activities are typically grouped into four key areas:
- Creating the Marketing & Communications plan and directing the design and execution of all marketing activities across the client, candidate, employee and influencer marketing efforts.
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing & Communications leads across all parts of our portfolio of business around the globe to drive strong client engagement and drive preference for Accenture.
- Overseeing local recruitment marketing activities—building the employer brand and supporting our hiring needs.
- Directing the design and execution of programs to help our leadership communicate with our employees.
1. Leading the Function
2. Client Experience Program
- Represent Marketing & Communications on the Geographic Leadership Council for ASEAN.
- Chair the ASEAN Marketing leadership team comprising all senior marketers based in the Geographic Unit to drive integration across the function.
- Active input into the talent management strategy for the Marketing & Communications community in the ASEAN Geographic Unit (GU) including input into objective setting and performance management for the full Marketing & Communications team of professionals.
- Involvement in the hiring and training of all new Marketing & Communications professionals who are based in the country regardless of their area of focus.
- Drive a sense of community in the GU and help accelerate and improve training and coaching for all Marketing & Communications professionals in the region.
- Design and develop a local image plan to build Accenture’s reputation in the market.
- Ensure local image programs support the strategic priorities of Accenture (as guided locally by the Country Managing Director and the Geo Council, and by the Marketing & Communications leadership team).
- Collaborate with the industry and growth platform marketing teams to drive strong client programs across our targets clients—across our full portfolio of business – ensuring program objectives are integrated with the industry and growth platform business and marketing objectives.
3. Candidate Experience Program
- Develop local recruitment marketing strategy and design recruitment marketing programs in line with the recruitment goals of the full portfolio of the business.
- Ensure recruitment marketing programs are innovative and cutting through the cloud of our competitors operating in the region.
- Attract the best talent and achieve recruitment business goals.
4. Employee Experience Program
- Equally, develop local internal communications strategy and design programs against that strategy to maximize employee experience and develop an environment of a great place to work.
- Supervise the execution of all local image programs, leveraging team members as required to ensure successful program completion (quality, effectiveness, time and budget).
- Advise on an internal communications approach to contribute to the engagement and retention of our best talents, aligning these programs with the communication goals of the overall company strategy
5. Influencer Program
- Execute all Media and Industry Analyst Relations programs in the country working in concert with the media and industry analyst relations leads. This includes proactive media outreach, of reactive media inquiries, and crisis communications issues.
- Counsel leadership on crisis communications, involving outside experts as required.
- Position Accenture strongly with selected local business communities.
- Be accountable for the delivery of differentiated and disruptive marketing programs for Accenture in ASEAN
- Establish and develop relationship with GU Managing Director (GUMD) (and other members of the Leadership Team)
- Brief and involve Leadership team in all marketing programs, goals and objectives, as well as on Corporate Communications issues.
- Seek and assess input from the GUMD and his leadership team on local image strategy and programs.
- Ensure all local image programs within the region are appropriately resourced and then executed, using the same approach and processes as those used to resource and execute programs on behalf of other deployed-to-entities.
- Champion and facilitate local marketing knowledge management, including educating local personnel on marketing processes, and where they can go for help.