Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Develop / update Business Process Flows and Business Process Design Document
- Assess and recommendations and solutions to be adopted by client according to scope
- Design and configuration TM to support project scope; document configuration rationale
- Develop Functional Specifications and relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support transportation management processes
- Prepare integration test scripts
- Complete unit testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Support Business Readiness team in the preparation of change management and training document, including change impact assessment
- Ensure integration into other functional and technical workstreams
- Assist in preparation for design authority
- Work collaboratively with the Integration lead to address outstanding integration issues
- 6-9 years of experience in end-to-end SAP Transportation Management, preferably SAP TM certified
- Knowledge of SAP TM integration with other S/4 HANA applications (supporting both functional and technical work streams)
- Experience in creating and conducting Unit testing for TM process steps, TM-related RICEFW developments and Integration testing for end-to-end supply Chain processes
- Experience in documenting Testing Scripts and other document deliverables maintaining quality standards.
- Knowledge to assist technical team by explaining the design logic / requirements to assist with resolving defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.