Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
YOUR ROLE: Interactive Delivery, Hybris Delivery Consultant/Analyst
We don’t need to tell you about the explosion in number of web-connected devices accessing online services or the increasing drive to monetize content and transactions via web-based services. You’ve likely lived it or helped deliver it. In this role, you’ll help clients select and integrate the right technology solutions, enabling them to pursue these new business opportunities and optimize existing offerings. If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in digital, then we want to meet you.
While there is no typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Deliver cutting-edge web solutions including multi-platform rich media websites and applications, eService/eCare web applications, and e-Commerce stores
- Work directly with client and contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex, large-scale technology solutions
- Provide digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation work using Hybris applications
- Utilize a variety of delivery methodologies
- Plan and estimate delivery work
- Lead on-shore, near-shore and off-shore development teams
- Drive forward delivery of high quality work on time and on budget
- Manage senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
- Coordinate third parties such as creative and digital agencies
- Program and project management
- Driving new business opportunities