- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical/Solution Architect in Analytics solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions with one or more key technology platforms including:
- Hadoop/HDFS (HBase, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, HIVE, etc.)
- Cloud-based/hosted Analytics Platforms
- Cloud-based MDM platforms (e.g., Reltio, Snaplogic, Boomi),
- Amazon Web Services (Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB)
- Azure (HDInsight, Data Lake Analytics and Data Lake Store)
- Talend, Alteryx, Revolution Analytics, Tableau, Qlikview, or related technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in software engineering and data related services.
- Experience with database technologies, Master Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Analytics Platforms.
- Experience working with diverse, global teams.
- Experience with software design and build.
- Industry skills in at least one industry.
- Proven experience in data warehouse, analytics platforms, and/or big data architecture design
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills.
- Good communication (written and oral).
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.