Job Location: Singapore
Regional Description: Singapore
Job Number: 00470552 00470552_en
Accenture Digital - The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
Digital Solution Design - As part of our Digital Solution Design team, you’ll create innovative, market-relevant solutions that meet the needs of your Digital clients. By applying the latest methods, you’ll ensure – through an entrepreneurial approval process – that the solutions created are compelling, viable and deliverable. In this role, you’ll partner with colleagues across all three Accenture Digital practices –Applied Intelligence, Interactive and Industry X.O—to help businesses grow in entirely new ways.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical/Solution Architect in Analytics solutions.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions with one or more key technology platforms including:
o Hadoop/HDFS (HBase, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
o NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, HIVE, etc.)
o Cloud-based/hosted Analytics Platforms
o Cloud-based MDM platforms (e.g., Reltio, Snaplogic, Boomi),
o Amazon Web Services (Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB)
o Azure (HDInsight, Data Lake Analytics and Data Lake Store)
o Talend, Alteryx, Revolution Analytics, Tableau, Qlikview, or related technologies
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements
· Experience in software engineering and data related services.
· Experience with database technologies, Master Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Analytics Platforms.
· Experience working with diverse, global teams.
· Experience with software design and build.
· Industry skills in at least one industry.
· Proven experience in data warehouse, analytics platforms, and/or big data architecture design
Professional Skill Requirements
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills.
· Good communication (written and oral).
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.