Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
YOUR ROLE: Interactive Delivery, Adobe AEM Delivery Consultant/Analyst
We don’t need to tell you about the explosion in number of web-connected devices accessing online services or the increasing drive to monetize content and transactions via web-based services. You’ve likely lived it or helped deliver it. In this role, you’ll help clients select and integrate the right technology solutions, enabling them to pursue these new business opportunities and optimize existing offerings. If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in digital, then we want to meet you.
While there is no typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Working in highly client-facing roles to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions
- Providing digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of standard platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe CQ5 or similar WCM platforms such as Drupal, Fatwire etc.
- Work with client teams to select, design and implement WCM solutions
- Lead code reviews and knowledge transfer sessions
- Leading on-shore, near-shore and off-shore account teams
- Running multiple parallel projects
- Document, track and provide updates on project status
- Driving forward delivery of high quality work on-time and on-budget
- Managing senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
- Coordinating third parties such as creative and digital agencies
- Project Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Driving new business opportunities