• 2-6 years’ experience working with global clients providing UI/UX solutions
• Training in design (or relevant subject).
• Exceptional portfolio demonstrating passion, creative skills, sophisticated design solutions, brand application and attention to detail.
• Experienced in creative, user experience, and front-end development best practices.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools as well.
• Experience designing for multiple platforms (web, touch, mobile).
• Understanding and experience with development processes on large, enterprise level projects, such a corporate intranets, portals and web-based applications.
• A passion for technological innovation and strategic thinking across platforms and disciplines.
• Ability to take complex design briefs and business requirements and translate them into simple and user-friendly solutions.
• Excellent communication, both written and spoken English, with both technical and not-so-technical people. Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t.
• Exceptional portfolio featuring examples of visual interaction design work. A link to your personal website or web portfolio.
Must Have Skills:
• Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography and adobe suite software family.
• Able to provide expert-level guidance on web standards, usability best practices, and UI trends.
• Strong interaction design skills: wireframing, prototyping, HTML5, CSS3.
• A passion for semantic mark-up and standards.
• Experience with: iOS design, Android design, front-end design, OSX design, interaction design, GUI design or usability is a nice-to-hav.
• Active learner of latest technology trends, usability and user centered design.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.