Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
As Lead Engineer / Architect you work very closely with our clients across many industries, to design and build software that creates excitement for digital technologies. You push boundaries and build the team to successfully ideate, code and run software solutions that cut through channels, layers and tiers. You think outside of the box, and specific vendor products, but make sure that in the end you build a real product that exceeds expectations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Senior technical subject matter expert in the mobility domain across platforms
- Architect who can conceptualize solutions and communicate them to management, coders and business
- Web, Agile and DevOps champion with a hands-on studio mind-set who can quickly combine technologies to showcase real value
- Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and continuous improvement processes
- Master multiple, innovative technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Strive to consistently improve internal processes and foster a knowledge sharing culture
- Visualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.