- At least 8-10 years IT experience architecturing, designing and coding real-world custom software solutions with focus on mobility and web
- Must have solid technical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one mobile (iOS, Android) and the web platform as well as integration technologies (REST API’s, Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication, ideally also usability and design skills
- Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and coders
- Shows thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends
- Shows past experience in mentoring and building up high performing teams, staffing und recruiting
- Shows past experience in project planning, agile delivery, basic financials and estimation
- Should network outside the organization to bring in an external view.
Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.