Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Java/J2EE Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Assisting in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assisting in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
- Assisting in defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application, network, training course, user interface or any other technology or product